Basic Composition - Training For Photographic Eye
About This Course
To take a great photo, in addition to technical knowledge such as exposure, focusing, and color, there is another critical skill a beginner must learn - composition. Many students are not familiar with or understand how to frame a photo. In this class, your instructor will teach you various easy and commonly used framing techniques. Lots of examples will be covered to guide students to think about how to frame and cultivate a sharp photographic eye.
Students completing this course can join Composition Event for more practice (paid class).
Level: Photography Beginner
Gears to bring to class: None
Instructor: Alex Tam
Enquiry: [email protected] / +1(626)534-1129 (TEXT)
You Will Learn
- 10 Composition Techniques
- How to use different focal lenth to do framing
- How to analyse the composition of a photo
- How to train your photographic eye
Total Course Fee: $58
- Offline Course
- Free After-class Support
- Free Lecture Notes
Topics Covered In This Course
- Perfect for photography beginners or students with basic photography knowledge.
- Learn how to logically analyse a successful photo.
- Learn and apply 10 essential but easy-to-learn composition techniques.
- How to decide which framing techniques to use on different situations.
- Learn how to take interesting photo in any environment.
- Use of real-life examples to guide students to think and learn.