Mobile Photography For Beginners
About This Course
Mobile phone is an essential equipment in our daily life now. But do you know it is also a piece of excellent camera? You do not always need an expensive and heavy DSLR to shoot a great picture. A compact, available-anywhere mobile phone can also take a beautiful, storytelling photo. What you need is some simple shooting technique and help from some free but useful post-editing mobile app. You will learn all of these secrets in this mobile photography course.
Gears to bring to class: Mobile Phone
Instructor: Alex Tam
Enquiry: [email protected] / +1(626)534-1129 (TEXT)
You Will Learn
- Basic mobile photography tips
- What mobile phone can do
- How to find the perfect light
- Useful composition in mobile photography
- How to shoot blurry background with mobile
- How to shoot high dynamic range photo
- Skills of using Panorama mode
Total Course Fee: $68
- Offline Course
- Free After-class Support
- Free Lecture Notes
Topics Covered In This Course
- Difference between using DSLR and mobile phone to take photos.
- Shooting tips of mobile photography.
- How to make good use of various built-in filters for mobile photography.
- How to look for the perfect light in mobile photography.
- How to frame the photo when shooting with your mobile phone.
- How to do the shallow depth of field effect with your mobile phone.
- Tip on shooting hight dynamic range photo.
- How to use panorama mode to shoot various interesting effects.