Whether it is a landscape photo, wedding, or vignette effect, it can add a lot of atmosphere to the photo. Of course, the most important thing is to make the viewers vision more concentrated in the middle of the photo and highlight the subject. What about the effect? Take a look at the following steps!
- You need to use Photoshop CC for post-production, please click Photoshop CC-Download and install guide to install Photoshop CC first
(1) Open photo in Photoshop
(2) Press Filter> Lens Correction
(3) See the page of Lens Correction, go to “Custom” page
(4) Amount under Vignette is reduced to the left and the vignette appears!
(5) Adjust Midpoint to make the vignette larger and smaller. Adjust it according to your personal preference.
Once completed, the photos will be more focused!
Author: Alex Tam